Down With Sailboats

The Retarded Adventures of Nick and Alex

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Lazy Thinker

6.20.2004

As soon as I write it it changes...

We fixed the engine problem, just air in the fuel line, which we knew, but there was one step in not listed in the manual for bleeding it out that we had to learn from a couple of old salts. As for what we do tommorow, I'm not gonna try to say, but if I don't post for a while, we're probably out on the high seas, or at our island. I do know we hope to make it down to Nassau and Atlantis on Paradise Island by July 4th. We did a couple hours of snorkeling today and I finally got to use my homemade Hiwaiian sling, which is spear you shoot like a slingshot, and after about a million misses I got one. The best part was it wasn't the fish I was aiming at. Check him out, he's a whopper.

3 Comments:

Blogger jane kinchen said...

These post have been very entertaining, I just caught up on the past week. Just keep on sailing and you will never regret it,just please be el cackle. Ashley is trying really hard to make you miss ATL, when the truth is that he just misses you and the cable. Hope that you all find a deserted island soon, just watch out for the the restless natives.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Nick Underwood said...

Well I always knew we would make it, though not sure where and i had no idea it would be this hard to keep alex convinced of that. It will get good when we get to our island.

Allen, you know that pudding is for a celebration, no need for celebrating yet.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Nick Underwood said...

Soft my ass. Just the skin on my hands are tougher than you'll ever be.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home